THOR FRIGG (IMO: 9679048) is a Research/Survey Vessel built in 2015 and is sailing under the flag of Bahamas.
Her capacity is 1750 t DWT, and her draft is reported to be 4.4 meters. Her length overall (LOA) is 64.4 meters, and her width is 14.5 meters.
With Thor Frigg Astican has had four “Thor” vessels this year: Thor Omega, Thor Modi, Thor Magni and now Thor Frigg.
Some of the main jobs carried out in Thor Frigg:
• Removal and refitting of port tailshaft
• Removal and refitting of port and stbd rudder
• Main crane overhauling and 5-yearly survey
• Refurbishment of accommodation to convert two existing toilets into two new cabins
• LARS system overhauling and load test
• Hull full blasting and painting