Astican has carried out works on an Offshore Supply Ship built in 2018 and sailing under the flag of Denmark.
With a DWT of 9734 t, a length of 137.6 meters, a beam of 27 meters, and a draught fo 7.1 meters she visited the yard during January.
The main works carried out on the vessel:
1. Underwater inspection and diving jobs
2. Steel Repair in main deck
3. Blasting main deck
4. Repair several cracks in the ROV (Al procedure)
5. Manufacture new frame to install SS mesh in the galley.
6. Repair platform from main crane
7. Assistance to Huisman in the repair of the main crane boom.
8. Repair leaks in the provision store
9. Repair the AC Umbilical winch room
10. Manufacture and install several pipes in ER. Several CuNiFe pipes
11. Accommodation flooring repair.
For more information www.astican.es